Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Boyfriend" (Mike Stud Remix) - Justin Bieber (Video)

Music:

Here we have Mike Stud's takes on Bieber's newest single "Boyfriend", and I did not think I would say this but I love this remix.

I made two mistakes when making my assumption above and they are (1) any remix would be better than Justin Beiber trying to rap and (2) how could I ever question Mike Stud's talent and ability with creating a dope track. For those of you that have seen our other posts on Mike Stud you know how great this guy really is. Mike Stud is destine for great success...I mean... he has already taken most of the college aged demograph by storm. Show him some support and "Like" his Facebook page....and then "Like" our Page!  


"Boyfriend" (Mike Stud Remix) - Justin Bieber (Video)

And for those of you wanting the download to this remix just look below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...