Sunday, June 10, 2012

XV - #OccupyMusic ft. RAJA

Music:


The most deserving rapper in the game right now.

With XV's upcoming mixtape; Popular Culture on the rise (June 15th) we have been seeing a new track from Vizzy almost every other day. This track #OccupyMusic ft. Raja did not make it onto the final lineup for the mixtape, which I am happy about. (Nothing makes me more angry than downloading a new mixtape only to find out that all the tracks were previously available)

With Popular Culture being XV's 18th mixtape, I am willing to bet that this mixtape will be his best yet. The mixtape is being used to generate some noise for XV's upcoming debut album TKWTGB (The Kid With The Green Backpack). XV has said that this mixtape is all the music that could not get cleared for the his upcoming album...meaning there will be some samples that we all know and love. I know for sure I will be purchasing this album in the future because there is no other rapper out there (in my own opinion) who cares more about his fans than XV. But before then I will be blasting Popular Culture through my headphones.

So enjoy the track and stay tuned for this highly anticipated mixtape; Popular Culture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...