Monday, June 11, 2012

"I'll Be Alright" - Passion Pit

Music:

Typically, we do not like posting music that you cannot download for the justification that we want our readers to take something with them when they are not sitting at their computers. But for this post we are willing to bend our own rules.

Today the Boston based band; Passion Pit released their second track off their upcoming sophomore album Gossamer which is set to be released July 24th. A month ago the group released "Take a Walk" which I cannot keep off repeat for its catchy melody and lyrics. However, after hearing their new track "I'll Be Alright" I can assure you that this song will be on everyone's list for top 5 tracks for the summer.

"I'll Be Alright" is packed with structured clutter and energy that makes this song unique and bold. The abundance of synths had me hooked instantly.

Last summer the standout album was easily Torches by Foster The People, and I am have a good feeling that this summer the top album will be Gossmaer by Passion Pit. So enjoy what we have for you today and go out and support Passion Pit on July 24th with their album Gossamer. Enjoy!

"I'll Be Alright" - Passion Pit



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...