Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Avicii - "Levels In Reverse" (Remixed by George Monev)

Or should I say "sleveL - iicivA"
Music: Dance/House

I am sure we all heard our fair share of remixes of the instant classic "Levels" by Avicii. But I am sure that this new remix "Levels in Reverse" will shoot to the top of your list of remixes. George Monev is a Dj who hails out of Melbourne Australia. He creates amazing remixes that I am sure you will agree with. Although I would have liked to see more of the song reversed and edited, I still love his rendition of such a great track. So enjoy and don't forget to download this track for free!

Want more music! Check out our new installment of Thirsty Thursday Dance/Party Music

Avicii - "Levels" (In Reverse)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...