Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Parents Are Lazy!

Humor:

When you were a youngster, how many times did you have to do everything for your parents? I always thought it was just my parents but I guess we have a multi-generation epidemic of lazy parents.

This video has too many classic lines like "I love Lunchables by the way". Watch through to the end of the video and listen to him promote his videos. I could not stop laughing. "First of the month, when daddy gets paid and hes in a good mood" "Trying to get on the ellen show so I can get big"

Even if this video was scripted by the father, you cannot deny the fact that this 5 year old kid is funny. I mean Tosh.O has what...30 writers for his 22 minute show?

shout out to my girlfriend for finding this video.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...